Latest Promotion Codes 2023
How to redeem promotion code? 6 Steps!
1. Sign up to Revolut account using your unique referral link
2. Verify identity and pass "Revolut" Know Your Customer (KYC) checks
3. Top up "Revolut" account by connecting another bank account or using a bank card
4. Order own physical Revolut card (delivery fees may apply)
5. Make 3 separate purchases of at least €5 each with virtual or physical card (only genuine purchases, transfers, gambling, gift cards, etc. are NOT valid)
6. Reward €50-60 will be credited automatically once all transactions are completed by the merchant (usually it takes a few days)
Earn €20 or up to €60 buy using Revolut Promotion Code. Check detailed availaböe campaings at below.
Create your promotion code
Create an account for free and share your promo code. Easy way to earn passive income.
Read more revolut Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much can I earn on revolut?
For each referral you make, you can earn € or $. The more you share your promo code and refer friends to revolut , the more you can earn.
Can I share my revolut promo code with my friends?
Yes, you can share your revolut promo code with your friends and anyone else you want. The more you share your promo code, the more opportunities you have to earn money on Couponizza and help others save.
Are there any restrictions on how many promo codes I can submit to Couponizza?
Couponizza has no restrictions on the number of promo codes you can submit to the site. You can submit as many promo codes as you want, as long as they are valid and comply with the site's rules and policies.
Feel free to contact us and we'll help you out as soon as we can.
How does revolut promotion work?
revolut users can share their promo codes and use other users' shared codes on the site. When a user enters a promo code at an online store, the discount is applied to the product's price.
What is the difference between a referral and an affiliate?
In referral programs, a user receives a reward for inviting other users to join the service. In affiliate marketing, a user receives a commission on the sale of a product or service that occurs through the user's recommendation or link. Referral programs are usually simpler and more accessible than affiliate programs, which often require a certain amount of traffic or sales.